RE BarCamp Tips
These few tips could make your day fun and easy! Not reading them will lead to disappointment and frustration. So you, dear reader – are on the path to a more fulfilling and happy day!
Event Address:The Town Pavilion Building 1111 Main Kansas City Mo.
Located in the heart of Downtown Kansas City – 1 block from the Power and Light district
Between 11th and 12th – Main and Walnut
Parking- In the multi level Town Pavilion garage between Walnut and Grand – 12th and 13th. The First 100 attendees who donate $5 to Harvesters at the event will get a free parking pass.
3 Key Times to keep in mind:
Doors and Registration open. Early birds get a short registration line!
Networking, Coffee and breakfast treats are provided by our sponsors in the Realty Executives Room.
REBarCamp Rookie Orientation in the Prudential Kansas City Room
4pm The crowd moves down the road two blocks to Jonnys Tavern for “Beer Camp”.
1) Its a casual and laid back atmosphere. Dress comfortable.
2) Parking – Bring your Harvesters REBCKC donation receipt to 4th floor registration for free parking (Town Pavilion garage only) Or – you may donate at registration to get a free parking voucher.
3) The event is Free. If you RSVP’d here you can get in! (Check here) But you don’t need to bring any thing – we will find your name on the list.
4)Take the elevator to the 4th floor for registration
5) If you show up at 9 – there will be a line! (8:30 is a good bet)
6) Lunch is Free (We will have a donation basket for Harvesters)